fma karate summer camp
In our Karate Summer Camp, kids learn firsthand how focused effort pays off.
Your child will be taught by the very best instructors in karate while having fun both indoors and outdoors with fellow campers.
Campers will advance through our karate curriculum while developing skills, increasing their level of fitness, making new friends, and having fun. They’ll venture outside with fellow campers to local parks and beaches, do arts and crafts, take part in structured activities, and more.
All camp weeks are from Monday – Friday from 9am-12pm.
Camps will be outdoors as much as possible, and social distancing and safety procedures such as temperature checks and sanitation procedures will be in place. Masks are optional per state and local mandates.
Interested in Camp? Here are a few things you should know.
What should I bring?
• Water Bottle
• Emergency medical products
(ie. inhaler, epipen)
• Change of clothes
• Masks are optional
• Karate Gi (uniform)
if you don’t have a gi, no problem
How much does it cost?
Per week (1-3 weeks): $360
Per week (4-6 weeks): $324
Per week (7+ weeks): $288
One half day drop-in: $72
Can I come for one day?
Yes you can! We charge $72 for a one-half-day drop-in.
Is there aftercare?
Yes there is! We can be available for as much as early as one hour before camp begins, and as late as one hour after camp ends. Each instance is $24.
Early drop-off is from 8-8:45 am
Late pickup is from 12:15-1 pm
REFER A FRIEND, GET $50 BACK
• Refer a friend to summer camp get $50 back per referral when they sign up.
• Refer as many friends as you would like, but the total rebate may not exceed total paid for camp in 2022.
• Contact us with the name of the person you referred to redeem your rebate.
• You must already be registered for Summer Camp 2022 at the time your referral registers for camp.
• You may choose your rebate to be a refund to your purchasing card -or- an account credit to be used for any good or service at FMA, including another week of camp!