In our Karate Summer Camp, kids learn firsthand how focused effort pays off! For half of the day, they will advance through our karate curriculum including belt tests and dojo tournaments while developing skills, increasing their level of fitness, making new friends, and having fun. During full day camps, afternoons are spent having a good time with fellow campers at local parks and beaches, doing arts and crafts, taking part in structured activities, and more.
This year FMA offers a variety of summer camps for students of every skill level. Your child will be taught by the very best instructors in karate while having fun both indoors and outdoors with fellow campers. All camp weeks are from Monday – Friday, with half-day and full-day options available.
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Beach gear (swim suit, sandals, towel, sunblock)
- Emergency medical products (Inhaler, Epipen)
- Change of clothes
- Karate gi (uniform) and gear (sparring gloves, etc. – if you do not have gear, it will be provided for you)
Early Bird Pricing • ends April 10, 2020
$230/week$220/week for 1 – 4 weeks $200/week$190/week for 5+ weeks $150/week$140/week of half-day (9am – 12pm or 12pm – 3pm)
- $80/day for one full-day drop-in
- $50/day for one half-day drop-in
- $15/instance for early drop-off (8 – 8:45am) or late pickup (3:15 – 4pm)*
*Enforced each time parents are more than 15 minutes late for pickup.