- Developing confidence for group instruction
- Preparing for tournaments or examinations
- Improving one’s technique, forms, or sparring
- Self-defense instruction
- A tailored fitness program
RULES FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
1. For students under 18, an adult guardian must be present for the entire private lesson
2. FMA enforces a 24-hour cancellation policy. FMA will charge the full amount of a private lesson canceled within 24-hours.
3. Save 10% when you purchase a 10-pack of the same private lesson type.
4. Private lessons must be used within 90 days of the purchase date.
With FMA Instructor:
- $70 for 30 minutes ($325 for 5-pack, $600 for 10-pack)
- $115 for 60 minutes ($530 for 5-pack, $950 for 10-pack)
- $80 for 30-minute semi-private 2 people
- $140 for 60-minute semi-private 2 people
- $175 for 60-minute semi-private 3 people
- $190 for 60-minute semi-private 4 people
- $375 for 60-minute class up to 10 people
- $425 for 60-minute class up to 20 people (assistant included)
With Ed Kress (self-defense):
- $100 per hour for 1-4 people
- + $20 per person, per hour for 5-9 people
- $220 per hour for class of 10+ people